HISTORY


The office was founded in Barmen (now Wuppertal-Barmen) in the seventies of the 19th century as an engineering firm. After the patent law of 1877 came into force the first patent application was filed on October 25, 1877.

After the second world war with the destruction of the office through an airstrike in 1943, the society was rebuilt by patent attorney Dipl.-Ing. Joseph Ludewig.

Afterwards the patent attorneys Dipl.-Phys. Karl Georg Buse, Dipl.-Phys. Norbert Mentzel and Dipl.-Ing. Karlheinrich Ludewig joined the society.

Since 1971 the name of the patent society is:

BUSE • MENTZEL • LUDEWIG.

After the age-related withdrawal of Joseph Ludewig and Karl Georg Buse, patent attorney Dipl.-Ing. Eva Kohlstedde nee Hoppe joined the society. At the End of 2013, Karlheinrich Ludewig left the society on grounds of age. After the death of Norbert Mentzel, Eva Kohlstedde is the German and European Patent Attorney of our firm and Dr. Heike Börner is European Patent Attorney.

© Buse Mentzel Ludewig. | moziloCMS 1.12 | Sitemap | Letzte Änderung: Impressum (23.05.2018, 20:04:58).
Image: View of suspended railway station